Giving At C4.
At C4, we love to be generous and practice generosity.
God’s glory is our ultimate goal as disciples of Jesus. Our acts of generosity are acts of obedience towards a God who has shown us how to live. A life of generosity testifies that we are created in the image of a magnificently generous God. The gratitude generated as we practice generosity brings God glory, as do the enriched relationships between the giver, the receiver and God.
Click here to view our Generosity Strategy.
We give to the General Fund to meet the needs of C4 as well as local and global outreach initiatives.
We give to the Care Fund to help with practical needs like food and housing. Learn more.
METHODS OF GIVING
Currently, you can give tithes, offerings, and special donations to C4 in the following ways:
1. By cash or by cheque in the plates that are passed on Sundays or through the church office.
2. With pre-numbered offering envelopes that can be ordered through the church office.
3. Pre-Authorized Giving through your bank account. Click here to enroll.
4. Through Interac machines in the Lobby for debit card giving.
5. Online here through Canada Helps for credit card giving.